Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Arrowsmith East Weather

Now17.7°C
Today31°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight17°C

Central West for Thursday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Damaging winds, large hail and heavy rain possible with thunderstorms. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming NE 20 to 30 km/h in the late evening.

Current Conditions

Morawa Ap at Thursday 4:00am WST
Temperature:17.7°C
Feels like: 17.7°C
Dew point: 15.5°C
Relative Humidity: 87%
Wind:  E 9 km/h
Gusts to: 9 km/h
Pressure: 1011.0 hPa
Rainfall: 2.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Eneabba

Thu
27 Nov
Possible thunderstorm19°C31°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 20km/h
Fri
28 Nov
Increasing sunshine17°C29°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Increasing sunshine
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  SW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 22km/h
Sat
29 Nov
Increasing sunshine14°C31°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Increasing sunshine
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 35% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 22km/h
Sun
30 Nov
Mostly sunny13°C32°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 34% 
Wind 9am:  S 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 21km/h
Mon
1 Dec
Mostly sunny14°C29°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 27km/h
Tue
2 Dec
Mostly sunny15°C30°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 38% 
Wind 9am:  SE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 21km/h
Wed
3 Dec
Mostly sunny13°C29°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 20km/h

Arrowsmith East Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone