Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Miowera Weather

Now3.3°C
Tonight16°CSunny
Tomorrow17°C

W & S Gippsland for Sunday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near Wilsons Promontory, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1500 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm near the coast until early this evening. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h turning NW 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

Current Conditions

Mt Hotham Ap at Sunday 5:50pm EST
Temperature:3.3°C
Feels like: -2.6°C
Dew point: 1.2°C
Relative Humidity: 86%
Wind:  WNW 35 km/h
Gusts to: 44 km/h
Pressure: 1012.3 hPa
Rainfall: 2.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Mt Moornapa

Sun
1 May
Sunny16°C17°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  NW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 22km/h
Mon
2 May
Mostly sunny7°C16°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  NW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 16km/h
Tue
3 May
Late shower11°C19°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 22km/h
Wed
4 May
Clearing shower10°C16°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  W 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 12km/h
Thu
5 May
Mostly sunny10°C19°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 12km/h
Fri
6 May
Mostly sunny14°C19°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  NW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 9km/h
Sat
7 May
Mostly sunny9°C21°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 8km/h

Miowera Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone