Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Jacksons Track Weather

Now12.4°C
Tonight9°CClearing shower
Tomorrow15°C

W & S Gippsland for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the west in the late afternoon and evening. Winds W 30 to 45 km/h decreasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the late evening.

Current Conditions

Nilma North at Thursday 8:30pm EDT
Temperature:12.4°C
Feels like: 10.1°C
Dew point: 11.1°C
Relative Humidity: 92%
Wind:  W 24 km/h
Gusts to: 43 km/h
Pressure: 1002.9 hPa
Rainfall: 12.6mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Noojee

Fri
9 Dec
Clearing shower9°C15°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 18km/h
Sat
10 Dec
Cloudy7°C20°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  W 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 9km/h
Sun
11 Dec
Mostly sunny5°C22°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 8km/h
Mon
12 Dec
Mostly sunny9°C28°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 34% 
Wind 9am:  N 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 10km/h
Tue
13 Dec
Mostly sunny14°C34°C
Chance of rain: 50% (10-20mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 39%  3pm: 35% 
Wind 9am:  N 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 18km/h
Wed
14 Dec
Late shower8°C21°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 16km/h
Thu
15 Dec
Clearing shower--
Chance of rain: 30% Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  W 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 10km/h

Jacksons Track Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone