Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Fairbank Weather

Now19.0°C
Today24°CWindy with rain
Tonight10°C

W & S Gippsland for Thursday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 30 to 45 km/h decreasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the late evening.

Current Conditions

Nilma North at Thursday 4:50pm EDT
Temperature:19.0°C
Feels like: 19.0°C
Dew point: 8.0°C
Relative Humidity: 49%
Wind:  W 32 km/h
Gusts to: 50 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 12.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Wonthaggi

Thu
8 Dec
Windy with rain15°C24°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Windy with rain
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 32km/h
Fri
9 Dec
Showers10°C17°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 29km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 26km/h
Sat
10 Dec
Possible shower12°C17°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  W 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 14km/h
Sun
11 Dec
Mostly sunny11°C20°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  SW 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 9km/h
Mon
12 Dec
Mostly sunny10°C26°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  NE 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 4km/h
Tue
13 Dec
Cloudy14°C27°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 51%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 20km/h
Wed
14 Dec
Cloudy15°C22°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  W 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 26km/h

Fairbank Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone