Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Drouin Weather

Now9.1°C
Tonight8°CMostly sunny
Tomorrow16°C

W & S Gippsland for Monday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near Wilsons Promontory, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1500 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm near the coast until early this evening. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h turning NW 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

Current Conditions

Nilma North at Sunday 11:30pm EST
Temperature:9.1°C
Feels like: 7.1°C
Dew point: 4.9°C
Relative Humidity: 75%
Wind:  WNW 13 km/h
Gusts to: 22 km/h
Pressure: 1014.7 hPa
Rainfall: 5.6mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Noojee

Mon
2 May
Mostly sunny8°C16°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 18km/h
Tue
3 May
Late shower12°C18°C
Chance of rain: 60% (5-10mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 24km/h
Wed
4 May
Clearing shower10°C17°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 13km/h
Thu
5 May
Mostly sunny12°C20°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 17km/h
Fri
6 May
Mostly sunny9°C18°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  NW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 9km/h
Sat
7 May
Mostly sunny10°C22°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 9km/h
Sun
8 May
Late shower--
Chance of rain: 60% Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 69% 
Wind 9am:  N 9km/h

Drouin Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone