Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Wando Vale Weather

Now10.3°C
Today13°CMostly sunny
Tonight1°C

South West for Thursday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the Otways, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of hail and thunder near the Otways this morning. Winds SW 25 to 35 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon then becoming W/SW and light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 11.

Current Conditions

Casterton at Thursday 10:50am EST
Temperature:10.3°C
Feels like: 7.8°C
Dew point: 7.0°C
Relative Humidity: 80%
Wind:  SSW 19 km/h
Gusts to: 26 km/h
Pressure: 1026.1 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Casterton

Thu
2 Jul
Mostly sunny7°C13°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  SW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 16km/h
Fri
3 Jul
Fog then sunny1°C12°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Fog then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 13km/h
Sat
4 Jul
Possible shower5°C13°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 88%  3pm: 77% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 12km/h
Sun
5 Jul
Late shower5°C14°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 90%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  N 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 18km/h
Mon
6 Jul
Showers8°C13°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 89%  3pm: 78% 
Wind 9am:  NW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 15km/h
Tue
7 Jul
Possible shower6°C13°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 97%  3pm: 72% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 8km/h
Wed
8 Jul
Mostly sunny5°C14°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 90%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  N 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 9km/h

Wando Vale Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone