Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Wonga Park Weather

Now9.9°C
Today14°CShowers
Tonight1°C

Melbourne for Sunday: Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers with possible hail, becoming less likely later this evening. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h. Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h turning SW 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

Current Conditions

Coldstream at Sunday 5:30pm EST
Temperature:9.9°C
Feels like: 9.5°C
Dew point: 4.9°C
Relative Humidity: 71%
Wind:  SSW 6 km/h
Gusts to: 7 km/h
Pressure: 1031.1 hPa
Rainfall: 7.6mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Yarra Glen

Sun
19 Apr
Showers4°C14°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 98%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  W 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 22km/h
Mon
20 Apr
Frost then sunny1°C17°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  SW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 18km/h
Tue
21 Apr
Possible shower2°C18°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  N 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 18km/h
Wed
22 Apr
Possible shower4°C20°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 18km/h
Thu
23 Apr
Cloudy8°C21°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 93%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  W 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 12km/h
Fri
24 Apr
Possible shower7°C17°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 22km/h
Sat
25 Apr
Showers2°C13°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 99%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 17km/h

Wonga Park Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone