Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Vermont South Weather

Now16.7°C
Today17°CRain developing
Tonight8°C

Melbourne for Wednesday: Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of rain. Light NE winds. Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Light winds.

Current Conditions

Scoresby at Wednesday 4:20pm EST
Temperature:16.7°C
Feels like: 16.7°C
Dew point: 5.6°C
Relative Humidity: 48%
Wind:  NE 7 km/h
Gusts to: 9 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: -

7 Day Forecast for Scoresby

Wed
2 Sep
Rain developing7°C17°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Rain developing
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 9km/h
Thu
3 Sep
Possible shower8°C14°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 68% 
Wind 9am:  S 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 17km/h
Fri
4 Sep
Cloudy6°C13°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 8km/h
Sat
5 Sep
Possible shower6°C15°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 2km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 5km/h
Sun
6 Sep
Late shower5°C17°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  N 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 16km/h
Mon
7 Sep
Possible shower9°C14°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 15km/h
Tue
8 Sep
Possible shower7°C14°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 88%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  NW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 13km/h

Vermont South Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone