Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Sandown Village Weather

Now10.4°C
Today13°CPossible shower
Tonight5°C

Melbourne for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, mainly about bayside suburbs. Winds S 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon. Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h tending W/NW during the day.

Current Conditions

Moorabbin Ap at Wednesday 4:40pm EST
Temperature:10.4°C
Feels like: 7.9°C
Dew point: 6.5°C
Relative Humidity: 77%
Wind:  SSW 20 km/h
Gusts to: 24 km/h
Pressure: 1013.5 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Moorabbin

Wed
24 Aug
Possible shower3°C13°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 20km/h
Thu
25 Aug
Showers5°C12°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  W 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 23km/h
Fri
26 Aug
Possible shower6°C13°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 16km/h
Sat
27 Aug
Mostly sunny5°C15°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 24km/h
Sun
28 Aug
Mostly sunny7°C16°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 22km/h
Mon
29 Aug
Rain7°C17°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 16km/h
Tue
30 Aug
Rain9°C18°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  NE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 18km/h

Sandown Village Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone