Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Parliament House Weather

Now14.0°C
Tonight10°CMostly sunny
Tomorrow17°C

Melbourne for Friday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers this evening. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light SW later tonight. Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h.

Current Conditions

Melbourne at Friday 12:00am EST
Temperature:14.0°C
Feels like: 13.0°C
Dew point: 10.4°C
Relative Humidity: 79%
Wind:  N 13 km/h
Gusts to: 19 km/h
Pressure: 1019.5 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Melbourne

Fri
26 May
Mostly sunny10°C17°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 88%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  NW 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 9km/h
Sat
27 May
Mostly sunny10°C18°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  N 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 29km/h
Sun
28 May
Showers9°C15°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  NW 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 24km/h
Mon
29 May
Mostly sunny6°C15°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 18km/h
Tue
30 May
Showers8°C14°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  NW 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 26km/h
Wed
31 May
Possible shower8°C14°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 20km/h
Thu
1 Jun
Possible shower8°C15°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 20km/h

Parliament House Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone