Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

North Warrandyte Weather

Now9.3°C
Today11°CShowers
Tonight7°C

Melbourne for Saturday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, easing later this evening. Winds SW 15 to 25 km/h. Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of rain. Winds SW 15 to 20 km/h turning S 15 to 25 km/h during the morning.

Current Conditions

Bulleen at Saturday 5:10pm EST
Temperature:9.3°C
Feels like: 7.3°C
Dew point: 9.2°C
Relative Humidity: 99%
Wind:  SW 13 km/h
Gusts to: 20 km/h
Pressure: 1024.9 hPa
Rainfall: 0.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Viewbank

Sat
29 Aug
Showers5°C11°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 74% 
Wind 9am:  SW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 18km/h
Sun
30 Aug
Clearing shower7°C13°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 93%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 13km/h
Mon
31 Aug
Mostly sunny3°C15°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 94%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  S 3km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 7km/h
Tue
1 Sep
Mostly sunny3°C16°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 10km/h
Wed
2 Sep
Rain8°C16°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 12km/h
Thu
3 Sep
Possible shower8°C14°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 100%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 15km/h
Fri
4 Sep
Possible shower7°C13°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 99%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  SW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 16km/h

North Warrandyte Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone