Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Knox City Centre Weather

Now9.2°C
Tonight5°CShowers
Tomorrow12°C

Melbourne for Thursday: Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, mainly about bayside suburbs. Winds S 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon. Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h tending W/NW during the day.

Current Conditions

Scoresby at Wednesday 6:40pm EST
Temperature:9.2°C
Feels like: 8.5°C
Dew point: 5.5°C
Relative Humidity: 78%
Wind:  SSW 6 km/h
Gusts to: 9 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Scoresby

Thu
25 Aug
Showers5°C12°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  W 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 11km/h
Fri
26 Aug
Possible shower5°C13°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 7km/h
Sat
27 Aug
Mostly sunny5°C15°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 15km/h
Sun
28 Aug
Mostly sunny7°C16°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 12km/h
Mon
29 Aug
Rain7°C17°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  N 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 7km/h
Tue
30 Aug
Rain9°C18°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  NE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 9km/h
Wed
31 Aug
Rain clearing11°C17°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Rain clearing
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  N 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 11km/h

Knox City Centre Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone