Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Doncaster Heights Weather

Now5.8°C
Today16°CMostly sunny
Tonight6°C

Melbourne for Monday: Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers with possible hail, becoming less likely later this evening. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h. Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h turning SW 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

Current Conditions

Bulleen at Monday 4:30am EST
Temperature:5.8°C
Feels like: 5.0°C
Dew point: 4.1°C
Relative Humidity: 89%
Wind:  SW 4 km/h
Gusts to: 6 km/h
Pressure: 1034.9 hPa
Rainfall: 3.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Viewbank

Mon
20 Apr
Mostly sunny5°C16°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 19km/h
Tue
21 Apr
Possible shower6°C17°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 18km/h
Wed
22 Apr
Possible shower8°C19°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  S 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 18km/h
Thu
23 Apr
Possible shower10°C20°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 10km/h
Fri
24 Apr
Possible shower10°C17°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  W 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 19km/h
Sat
25 Apr
Possible shower6°C13°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  W 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 23km/h
Sun
26 Apr
Possible shower6°C13°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 97%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  W 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 20km/h

Doncaster Heights Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone