Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Koimbo Weather

Now18.9°C
Today20°CClearing shower
Tonight9°C

Mallee for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere, becoming less likely this morning. The chance of a thunderstorm this morning. Light winds becoming W 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then tending NW in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 20.

Current Conditions

Swan Hill at Tuesday 1:10pm EST
Temperature:18.9°C
Feels like: 18.9°C
Dew point: 12.4°C
Relative Humidity: 66%
Wind:  N 19 km/h
Gusts to: 22 km/h
Pressure: 1015.4 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Ouyen

Tue
23 May
Clearing shower11°C20°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 14km/h
Wed
24 May
Mostly sunny9°C19°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 17km/h
Thu
25 May
Mostly sunny8°C20°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  NW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 13km/h
Fri
26 May
Mostly sunny8°C19°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 9km/h
Sat
27 May
Mostly sunny9°C21°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 24km/h
Sun
28 May
Mostly sunny9°C18°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 20km/h
Mon
29 May
Mostly sunny6°C16°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  NW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 14km/h

Koimbo Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone