Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Safety Beach Weather

Now8.0°C
Tonight6°CShowers
Tomorrow12°C

Central for Thursday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 900 metres. Possible hail near the coast early this evening. Winds W/SW 20 to 30 km/h.

Current Conditions

Cerberus at Wednesday 8:20pm EST
Temperature:8.0°C
Feels like: 6.1°C
Dew point: 4.2°C
Relative Humidity: 77%
Wind:  WNW 11 km/h
Gusts to: 13 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 2.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Cerberus

Thu
6 Aug
Showers6°C12°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 92%  3pm: 74% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 12km/h
Fri
7 Aug
Possible shower7°C12°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 94%  3pm: 72% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 6km/h
Sat
8 Aug
Clearing shower6°C12°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 92%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  NW 0km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 0km/h
Sun
9 Aug
Mostly sunny5°C14°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  N 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 15km/h
Mon
10 Aug
Possible shower6°C12°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 92%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  NW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 16km/h
Tue
11 Aug
Heavy showers5°C13°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Heavy showers
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 22km/h
Wed
12 Aug
Clearing shower8°C14°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  NW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 16km/h

Safety Beach Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone