Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Snake Gully Weather

Now4.2°C
Today14°CLate shower
Tonight9°C

Western for Thursday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 900 metres. Possible hail. Winds S/SW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening.

Current Conditions

Strahan Ap at Thursday 5:30am EST
Temperature:4.2°C
Feels like: 1.9°C
Dew point: 3.2°C
Relative Humidity: 93%
Wind:  NE 9 km/h
Gusts to: 15 km/h
Pressure: 1020.2 hPa
Rainfall: 2.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Queenstown

Thu
27 Apr
Late shower4°C14°C
Chance of rain: 20% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 86% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 13km/h
Fri
28 Apr
Showers9°C16°C
Chance of rain: 20% (5-10mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 93%  3pm: 92% 
Wind 9am:  NW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 20km/h
Sat
29 Apr
Clearing shower9°C15°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 82% 
Wind 9am:  SW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 12km/h
Sun
30 Apr
Late shower5°C16°C
Chance of rain: 10% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 79% 
Wind 9am:  N 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 16km/h
Mon
1 May
Showers increasing9°C16°C
Chance of rain: 50% (10-20mm)Showers increasing
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 90% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 20km/h
Tue
2 May
Showers5°C11°C
Chance of rain: 50% (5-10mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 82% 
Wind 9am:  W 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 16km/h
Wed
3 May
Clearing shower4°C12°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 77% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 15km/h

Snake Gully Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone