Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Princess River Weather

Now11.0°C
Tonight9°CShowers easing
Tomorrow12°C

Western for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Strahan, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming N 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

Current Conditions

Strahan Ap at Tuesday 10:20pm EST
Temperature:11.0°C
Feels like: 9.1°C
Dew point: 9.1°C
Relative Humidity: 88%
Wind:  NNE 15 km/h
Gusts to: 19 km/h
Pressure: 1009.9 hPa
Rainfall: 3.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Queenstown

Wed
24 May
Showers easing9°C12°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Showers easing
Humidity:  9am: 92%  3pm: 86% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 18km/h
Thu
25 May
Showers increasing8°C14°C
Chance of rain: 40% (5-10mm)Showers increasing
Humidity:  9am: 93%  3pm: 93% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 25km/h
Fri
26 May
Possible shower7°C13°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 82% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 14km/h
Sat
27 May
Rain8°C15°C
Chance of rain: 10% (20-40mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 84% 
Wind 9am:  N 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 28km/h
Sun
28 May
Showers7°C12°C
Chance of rain: 50% (10-20mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 89%  3pm: 89% 
Wind 9am:  NW 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 24km/h
Mon
29 May
Showers easing5°C11°C
Chance of rain: 50% (10-20mm)Showers easing
Humidity:  9am: 88%  3pm: 84% 
Wind 9am:  W 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 17km/h
Tue
30 May
Showers5°C12°C
 (10-20mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 88%  3pm: 88% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 17km/h

Princess River Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone