Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Cape Sorell Weather

Now11.3°C
Tonight11°CShowers increasing
Tomorrow18°C

Western for Monday: Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers north of Strahan, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

Current Conditions

Low Rocky Point at Sunday 11:40pm EST
Temperature:11.3°C
Feels like: 9.7°C
Dew point: 11.0°C
Relative Humidity: 98%
Wind:  E 13 km/h
Gusts to: 13 km/h
Pressure: 1022.9 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Strathgordon

Mon
24 Apr
Showers increasing11°C18°C
Chance of rain: 80% Showers increasing
Humidity:  9am: 92%  3pm: 86% 
Wind 9am:  E 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 6km/h
Tue
25 Apr
Showers10°C17°C
Chance of rain: 90% Showers
Humidity:  9am: 92%  3pm: 83% 
Wind 9am:  NW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 18km/h
Wed
26 Apr
Showers5°C11°C
Chance of rain: 90% Showers
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 76% 
Wind 9am:  SW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 21km/h
Thu
27 Apr
Possible shower6°C12°C
Chance of rain: 90% Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 88% 
Wind 9am:  W 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 15km/h
Fri
28 Apr
Wind and rain increasing8°C15°C
Chance of rain: 90% Wind and rain increasing
Humidity:  9am: 94%  3pm: 93% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 23km/h
Sat
29 Apr
Possible shower10°C16°C
Chance of rain: 50% Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 88%  3pm: 81% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 19km/h
Sun
30 Apr
Possible shower--
Chance of rain: 90% Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 83% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 14km/h

Cape Sorell Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone