Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Bulgobac Weather

Now-0.5°C
Today1°CRain tending to snow
Tonight-2°C

Western for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 900 metres. Possible hail. Winds S/SW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening.

Current Conditions

Mt Read at Wednesday 5:30pm EST
Temperature:-0.5°C
Feels like: -7.1°C
Dew point: -0.5°C
Relative Humidity: 100%
Wind:  S 30 km/h
Gusts to: 35 km/h
Pressure: 1010.9 hPa
Rainfall: 4.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Mt Read

Wed
26 Apr
Rain tending to snow0°C1°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Rain tending to snow
Humidity:  9am: 90%  3pm: 86% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 31km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 28km/h
Thu
27 Apr
Rain developing-2°C7°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Rain developing
Humidity:  9am: 93%  3pm: 99% 
Wind 9am:  SW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 16km/h
Fri
28 Apr
Rain4°C8°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 100%  3pm: 100% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 25km/h
Sat
29 Apr
Windy with showers4°C6°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Windy with showers
Humidity:  9am: 100%  3pm: 94% 
Wind 9am:  SW 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 17km/h
Sun
30 Apr
Possible shower0°C6°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 98%  3pm: 98% 
Wind 9am:  N 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 20km/h
Mon
1 May
Windy with rain4°C6°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Windy with rain
Humidity:  9am: 100%  3pm: 100% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 31km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 24km/h
Tue
2 May
Thunderstorms1°C3°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 100%  3pm: 99% 
Wind 9am:  W 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 20km/h

Bulgobac Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone