Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Boyer Weather

Now15.6°C
Tonight9°CHeavy rain
Tomorrow17°C

Upper Derwent for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 35 to 50 km/h.

Current Conditions

Bushy Park at Monday 8:20pm EST
Temperature:15.6°C
Feels like: 15.6°C
Dew point: 6.2°C
Relative Humidity: 53%
Wind:  NNW 30 km/h
Gusts to: 33 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for New Norfolk

Tue
3 May
Heavy rain9°C17°C
Chance of rain: 50% (5-10mm)Heavy rain
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 76% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 22km/h
Wed
4 May
Possible shower4°C16°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  W 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 23km/h
Thu
5 May
Mostly sunny8°C21°C
Chance of rain: 20% (5-10mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 23km/h
Fri
6 May
Possible shower9°C17°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 21km/h
Sat
7 May
Mostly sunny6°C21°C
Chance of rain: 20% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  N 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 18km/h
Sun
8 May
Possible shower11°C20°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 74% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 12km/h
Mon
9 May
Possible shower4°C16°C
 (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 75% 
Wind 9am:  N 13km/h

Boyer Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone