Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Ulverstone Weather

Now11.9°C
Today14°CPossible shower
Tonight5°C

North West Coast for Thursday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h.

Current Conditions

Devonport Ap at Thursday 4:30pm EST
Temperature:11.9°C
Feels like: 8.5°C
Dew point: 4.9°C
Relative Humidity: 62%
Wind:  W 41 km/h
Gusts to: 61 km/h
Pressure: 1014.0 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Burnie

Thu
28 Jul
Possible shower5°C14°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 76% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 35km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 35km/h
Fri
29 Jul
Possible shower5°C14°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 75% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 34km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 35km/h
Sat
30 Jul
Showers increasing4°C13°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Showers increasing
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 79% 
Wind 9am:  W 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 18km/h
Sun
31 Jul
Clearing shower7°C14°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  W 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 21km/h
Mon
1 Aug
Showers7°C13°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 91% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 27km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 28km/h
Tue
2 Aug
Showers5°C12°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  W 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 23km/h
Wed
3 Aug
Showers increasing5°C13°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Showers increasing
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 70% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 26km/h

Ulverstone Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone