Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Redpa Weather

Now15.9°C
Today18°CClearing shower
Tonight12°C

North West Coast for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds SW 35 to 50 km/h decreasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming W/SW and light in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 16 and 21. High.

Current Conditions

Smithton Ap at Friday 1:08pm EDT
Temperature:15.9°C
Feels like: 15.9°C
Dew point: 7.1°C
Relative Humidity: 56%
Wind:  SSW 43 km/h
Gusts to: 61 km/h
Pressure: 1006.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Marrawah

Fri
6 Mar
Clearing shower12°C18°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  SW 43km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 30km/h
Sat
7 Mar
Possible shower12°C20°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  W 33km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 30km/h
Sun
8 Mar
Windy with showers13°C20°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Windy with showers
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  W 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 24km/h
Mon
9 Mar
Clearing shower14°C19°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  W 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 25km/h
Tue
10 Mar
Mostly cloudy12°C19°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  W 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 14km/h
Wed
11 Mar
Possible shower12°C20°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 31km/h
Thu
12 Mar
Windy with showers11°C17°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Windy with showers
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 30km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 32km/h

Redpa Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone