Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Railton Weather

Now2.1°C
Tonight0°CThunderstorms
Tomorrow7°C

North West Coast for Sunday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 400 metres, rising to 600 metres. Winds SW 30 to 45 km/h tending W 15 to 25 km/h in the late evening.

Current Conditions

Sheffield at Saturday 9:00pm EST
Temperature:2.1°C
Feels like: -1.8°C
Dew point: -2.4°C
Relative Humidity: 72%
Wind:  WNW 15 km/h
Gusts to: 20 km/h
Pressure: 1003.9 hPa
Rainfall: 3.6mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Sheffield

Sun
24 Jul
Thunderstorms0°C7°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 85% 
Wind 9am:  W 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 12km/h
Mon
25 Jul
Thunderstorms4°C9°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 90%  3pm: 76% 
Wind 9am:  W 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 23km/h
Tue
26 Jul
Possible shower3°C8°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 72% 
Wind 9am:  W 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 24km/h
Wed
27 Jul
Possible shower5°C9°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 78% 
Wind 9am:  W 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 30km/h
Thu
28 Jul
Possible shower6°C11°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 77% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 27km/h
Fri
29 Jul
Possible shower7°C11°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 76% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 27km/h
Sat
30 Jul
Possible shower3°C9°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 76% 
Wind 9am:  SW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 14km/h

Railton Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone