Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Leith Weather

Now10.0°C
Today14°CPossible shower
Tonight8°C

North West Coast for Saturday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Devonport Ap at Saturday 4:40am EST
Temperature:10.0°C
Feels like: 6.7°C
Dew point: 8.6°C
Relative Humidity: 91%
Wind:  W 28 km/h
Gusts to: 33 km/h
Pressure: 1015.9 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Devonport

Sat
2 Jul
Possible shower5°C14°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 30km/h
Sun
3 Jul
Possible shower8°C15°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 79% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 33km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 38km/h
Mon
4 Jul
Possible shower6°C13°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 80% 
Wind 9am:  W 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 17km/h
Tue
5 Jul
Sunny4°C12°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 26km/h
Wed
6 Jul
Sunny3°C12°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  S 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 18km/h
Thu
7 Jul
Mostly sunny3°C11°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  S 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 9km/h
Fri
8 Jul
Mostly sunny4°C12°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 71% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 14km/h

Leith Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone