Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Stonehenge Weather

Now-0.2°C
Today9°CLate shower
Tonight2°C

Midlands for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 9 and 12.

Current Conditions

Tunnack at Saturday 6:00am EST
Temperature:-0.2°C
Feels like: -2.3°C
Dew point: -1.0°C
Relative Humidity: 94%
Wind:  W 6 km/h
Gusts to: 9 km/h
Pressure: 1006.8 hPa
Rainfall: 2.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Tunnack

Sat
28 May
Late shower1°C9°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 90%  3pm: 79% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 18km/h
Sun
29 May
Thunderstorms2°C8°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 92%  3pm: 80% 
Wind 9am:  SW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 17km/h
Mon
30 May
Mostly sunny0°C8°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 89%  3pm: 74% 
Wind 9am:  SW 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 9km/h
Tue
31 May
Fog then sunny0°C8°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Fog then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 75% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 3km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 12km/h
Wed
1 Jun
Fog then sunny-2°C10°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Fog then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 78% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 10km/h
Thu
2 Jun
Fog then sunny-1°C10°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Fog then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 92%  3pm: 78% 
Wind 9am:  NW 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 10km/h
Fri
3 Jun
Fog then sunny1°C10°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Fog then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 95%  3pm: 83% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 2km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 12km/h

Stonehenge Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone