Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Woodbridge Weather

Now12.0°C
Tonight6°CPossible shower
Tomorrow18°C

South East for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the far south, medium (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Dennes Point at Friday 7:50pm EST
Temperature:12.0°C
Feels like: 8.9°C
Dew point: 6.0°C
Relative Humidity: 66%
Wind:  N 35 km/h
Gusts to: 39 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 1.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Bull Bay

Sat
1 Oct
Possible shower6°C18°C
Chance of rain: 60% Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 76% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 8km/h
Sun
2 Oct
Late shower9°C20°C
Chance of rain: 90% Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 70% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 15km/h
Mon
3 Oct
Windy with showers11°C17°C
Chance of rain: 70% Windy with showers
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  NW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 24km/h
Tue
4 Oct
Windy with showers8°C15°C
Chance of rain: 70% Windy with showers
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  NW 29km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 40km/h
Wed
5 Oct
Showers increasing7°C14°C
Chance of rain: 80% Showers increasing
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 32km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 34km/h
Thu
6 Oct
Possible shower9°C18°C
Chance of rain: 70% Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 35km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 32km/h
Fri
7 Oct
Late shower12°C24°C
Chance of rain: 90% Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  NW 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 22km/h

Woodbridge Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone