Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Saltwater River Weather

Now16.3°C
Today18°CShowers
Tonight11°C

South East for Monday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

Current Conditions

Dunalley at Monday 5:10pm EST
Temperature:16.3°C
Feels like: 16.3°C
Dew point: 13.0°C
Relative Humidity: 81%
Wind:  NE 13 km/h
Gusts to: 15 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Dunalley (Stroud Point)

Mon
24 Apr
Showers12°C18°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 80% 
Wind 9am:  NE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 24km/h
Tue
25 Apr
Rain11°C17°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 70% 
Wind 9am:  NW 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 13km/h
Wed
26 Apr
Showers9°C12°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  SW 35km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 44km/h
Thu
27 Apr
Clearing shower7°C15°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 30km/h
Fri
28 Apr
Windy10°C18°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Windy
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 35km/h
Sat
29 Apr
Windy with showers9°C15°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Windy with showers
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 37km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 41km/h
Sun
30 Apr
Mostly cloudy7°C17°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Mostly cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 30km/h

Saltwater River Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone