Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Port Arthur Weather

Now16.0°C
Today19°CPossible shower
Tonight11°C

South East for Saturday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 14 and 20. Low-Moderate.

Current Conditions

Dunalley at Saturday 3:40pm EDT
Temperature:16.0°C
Feels like: 16.0°C
Dew point: 8.7°C
Relative Humidity: 62%
Wind:  W 19 km/h
Gusts to: 20 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Port Arthur

Sat
10 Dec
Possible shower10°C19°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 27km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 24km/h
Sun
11 Dec
Clearing shower11°C18°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 16km/h
Mon
12 Dec
Mostly sunny11°C23°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 70% 
Wind 9am:  NW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 11km/h
Tue
13 Dec
Late shower12°C29°C
Chance of rain: 10% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  N 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 19km/h
Wed
14 Dec
Possible shower13°C21°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 42km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 50km/h
Thu
15 Dec
Possible shower9°C20°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  W 40km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 35km/h
Fri
16 Dec
Mostly sunny11°C22°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 68% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 8km/h

Port Arthur Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone