Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Petcheys Bay Weather

Now21.1°C
Today22°CPossible shower
Tonight9°C

South East for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 25 to 40 km/h turning N 30 to 45 km/h in the evening.

Current Conditions

Grove at Friday 5:30pm EDT
Temperature:20.9°C
Feels like: 20.9°C
Dew point: 9.3°C
Relative Humidity: 47%
Wind:  N 22 km/h
Gusts to: 39 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Geeveston

Fri
31 Oct
Possible shower9°C22°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 22km/h
Sat
1 Nov
Showers9°C15°C
Chance of rain: 70% (5-10mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  W 30km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 39km/h
Sun
2 Nov
Possible shower4°C13°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 30km/h
Mon
3 Nov
Cloudy5°C16°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  W 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 5km/h
Tue
4 Nov
Late shower6°C22°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 11km/h
Wed
5 Nov
Possible shower9°C18°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  N 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 8km/h
Thu
6 Nov
Mostly sunny6°C19°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 14km/h

Petcheys Bay Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone