Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Nierinna Weather

Now12.0°C
Tonight6°CRain clearing
Tomorrow18°C

South East for Tuesday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

Current Conditions

Grove at Monday 10:50pm EST
Temperature:12.0°C
Feels like: 11.8°C
Dew point: 11.8°C
Relative Humidity: 99%
Wind:  ENE 6 km/h
Gusts to: 6 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 1.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Grove

Tue
25 Apr
Rain clearing6°C18°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Rain clearing
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 68% 
Wind 9am:  NW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 11km/h
Wed
26 Apr
Showers easing3°C12°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Showers easing
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  SW 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 23km/h
Thu
27 Apr
Cloudy0°C15°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 70% 
Wind 9am:  W 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 17km/h
Fri
28 Apr
Late shower5°C17°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 75% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 25km/h
Sat
29 Apr
Possible shower5°C15°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 22km/h
Sun
30 Apr
Possible shower1°C17°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 70% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 21km/h
Mon
1 May
Possible shower6°C16°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 70% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 18km/h

Nierinna Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone