Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Killora Weather

Now13.7°C
Today14°CLate shower
Tonight9°C

South East for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 25 to 40 km/h.

Current Conditions

Dennes Point at Tuesday 5:40pm EST
Temperature:13.7°C
Feels like: 12.3°C
Dew point: 7.4°C
Relative Humidity: 65%
Wind:  NW 17 km/h
Gusts to: 19 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Bull Bay

Tue
28 Jun
Late shower7°C14°C
Chance of rain: 50% Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 74% 
Wind 9am:  NW 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 24km/h
Wed
29 Jun
Clearing shower9°C15°C
Chance of rain: 50% Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 79% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 14km/h
Thu
30 Jun
Possible shower7°C13°C
Chance of rain: 60% Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 33km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 24km/h
Fri
1 Jul
Mostly sunny5°C12°C
Chance of rain: 20% Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 23km/h
Sat
2 Jul
Mostly sunny8°C14°C
Chance of rain: 40% Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  NW 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 27km/h
Sun
3 Jul
Possible shower9°C14°C
Chance of rain: 90% Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 71% 
Wind 9am:  NW 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 27km/h
Mon
4 Jul
Mostly sunny4°C10°C
Chance of rain: 80% Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 70% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 29km/h

Killora Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone