Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Kaoota Weather

Now19.6°C
Today21°CPossible shower
Tonight8°C

South East for Thursday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the far S later tonight with gusty winds and hail. Winds N 25 to 40 km/h turning NW 30 to 45 km/h during the afternoon and evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 16 and 21.

Current Conditions

Grove at Thursday 2:40pm EST
Temperature:19.6°C
Feels like: 19.6°C
Dew point: 9.2°C
Relative Humidity: 51%
Wind:  NNW 19 km/h
Gusts to: 30 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Grove

Thu
5 May
Possible shower8°C21°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 25km/h
Fri
6 May
Clearing shower8°C17°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 26km/h
Sat
7 May
Mostly sunny6°C19°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 9km/h
Sun
8 May
Late shower7°C20°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 89%  3pm: 90% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 6km/h
Mon
9 May
Possible shower10°C19°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 95%  3pm: 91% 
Wind 9am:  E 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 6km/h
Tue
10 May
Clearing shower6°C17°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 79% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 28km/h
Wed
11 May
Possible shower4°C17°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  W 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 28km/h

Kaoota Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone