Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Elwick Weather

Now13.1°C
Today17°CMostly sunny
Tonight7°C

South East for Friday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the far south, medium (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Hobart at Friday 4:30pm EST
Temperature:13.1°C
Feels like: 11.0°C
Dew point: 4.5°C
Relative Humidity: 56%
Wind:  NNW 24 km/h
Gusts to: 35 km/h
Pressure: 988.2 hPa
Rainfall: 2.6mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Hobart

Fri
30 Sep
Mostly sunny10°C17°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 68% 
Wind 9am:  SE 31km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 16km/h
Sat
1 Oct
Possible shower7°C18°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 15km/h
Sun
2 Oct
Late shower9°C20°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 20km/h
Mon
3 Oct
Showers10°C17°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  NW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 29km/h
Tue
4 Oct
Windy with showers8°C16°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Windy with showers
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  NW 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 35km/h
Wed
5 Oct
Showers increasing7°C14°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Showers increasing
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 32km/h
Thu
6 Oct
Clearing shower9°C19°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 31km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 30km/h

Elwick Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone