Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Carlton Weather

Now17.9°C
Tonight10°CWindy with showers
Tomorrow16°C

South East for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 25 to 40 km/h turning N 30 to 45 km/h in the evening.

Current Conditions

Dunalley at Friday 7:00pm EDT
Temperature:17.9°C
Feels like: 17.9°C
Dew point: 11.2°C
Relative Humidity: 65%
Wind:  N 32 km/h
Gusts to: 41 km/h
Pressure: 995.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Hobart Airport

Sat
1 Nov
Windy with showers10°C16°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Windy with showers
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  W 29km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 43km/h
Sun
2 Nov
Possible shower4°C13°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 35km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 39km/h
Mon
3 Nov
Mostly sunny5°C16°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 10km/h
Tue
4 Nov
Late shower7°C23°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 33% 
Wind 9am:  N 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 22km/h
Wed
5 Nov
Possible shower10°C21°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 16km/h
Thu
6 Nov
Mostly sunny7°C20°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 16km/h
Fri
7 Nov
Mostly sunny8°C21°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 18km/h

Carlton Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone