Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Bellerive Weather

Now16.4°C
Tonight11°CClearing shower
Tomorrow17°C

South East for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/NW 30 to 45 km/h.

Current Conditions

Hobart at Friday 11:50pm EST
Temperature:16.4°C
Feels like: 16.4°C
Dew point: 7.7°C
Relative Humidity: 56%
Wind:  N 19 km/h
Gusts to: 30 km/h
Pressure: 1009.7 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Hobart

Sat
29 Apr
Clearing shower11°C17°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  W 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 20km/h
Sun
30 Apr
Mostly sunny7°C19°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 12km/h
Mon
1 May
Possible shower9°C20°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 24km/h
Tue
2 May
Possible shower7°C13°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  W 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 27km/h
Wed
3 May
Possible shower6°C15°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 18km/h
Thu
4 May
Possible shower7°C16°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  NW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 12km/h
Fri
5 May
Mostly sunny6°C17°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  NW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 14km/h

Bellerive Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone