Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Alonnah Weather

Now16.2°C
Today18°CMostly sunny
Tonight6°C

South East for Sunday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h turning SW 25 to 35 km/h in the morning then tending W/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 14 and 19. Low-Moderate.

Current Conditions

Cape Bruny at Sunday 1:30pm EDT
Temperature:16.2°C
Feels like: 16.2°C
Dew point: 8.9°C
Relative Humidity: 62%
Wind:  WSW 41 km/h
Gusts to: 59 km/h
Pressure: 1009.7 hPa
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Dover

Sun
1 Mar
Mostly sunny11°C18°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 28km/h
Mon
2 Mar
Mostly sunny6°C21°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  N 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 12km/h
Tue
3 Mar
Clearing shower10°C19°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 22km/h
Wed
4 Mar
Windy with showers10°C19°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Windy with showers
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 35km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 39km/h
Thu
5 Mar
Possible shower7°C16°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 34km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 36km/h
Fri
6 Mar
Possible shower9°C16°C
Chance of rain: 90% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 24km/h
Sat
7 Mar
Mostly sunny10°C21°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 20km/h

Alonnah Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone