Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Shannon Weather

Now2.6°C
Today7°CShowers easing
Tonight2°C

Central Plateau for Saturday: Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h.

Current Conditions

Liawenee at Saturday 4:40am EST
Temperature:2.6°C
Feels like: -2.5°C
Dew point: 1.7°C
Relative Humidity: 94%
Wind:  W 24 km/h
Gusts to: 30 km/h
Pressure: 1013.1 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Liawenee

Sat
2 Jul
Showers easing2°C7°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Showers easing
Humidity:  9am: 93%  3pm: 84% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 26km/h
Sun
3 Jul
Showers2°C8°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 84% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 33km/h
Mon
4 Jul
Rain0°C2°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 96%  3pm: 90% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 15km/h
Tue
5 Jul
Rain and snow-2°C3°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Rain and snow
Humidity:  9am: 94%  3pm: 86% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 20km/h
Wed
6 Jul
Mostly cloudy-4°C4°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 93%  3pm: 83% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 19km/h
Thu
7 Jul
Mostly sunny-4°C5°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 92%  3pm: 79% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 12km/h
Fri
8 Jul
Mostly sunny-6°C4°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 80% 
Wind 9am:  W 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 11km/h

Shannon Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone