Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Lovely Banks Weather

Now10.7°C
Tonight6°CCloudy
Tomorrow17°C

Central Plateau for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 30 to 45 km/h.

Current Conditions

Butlers Gorge at Monday 7:20pm EDT
Temperature:10.7°C
Feels like: 8.5°C
Dew point: 7.8°C
Relative Humidity: 82%
Wind:  WNW 17 km/h
Gusts to: 24 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 10.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Tarraleah

Tue
28 Mar
Cloudy6°C17°C
Chance of rain: 20% Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 70% 
Wind 9am:  NW 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 29km/h
Wed
29 Mar
Showers increasing8°C19°C
Chance of rain: 90% Showers increasing
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 26km/h
Thu
30 Mar
Possible shower2°C13°C
Chance of rain: 60% Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 88%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 19km/h
Fri
31 Mar
Frost then sunny0°C13°C
Chance of rain: 70% Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  NW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 18km/h
Sat
1 Apr
Possible shower3°C13°C
Chance of rain: 60% Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 74% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 20km/h
Sun
2 Apr
Possible shower0°C14°C
Chance of rain: 30% Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 9km/h
Mon
3 Apr
Frost then sunny-1°C16°C
Chance of rain: 50% Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 3km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 6km/h

Lovely Banks Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone