Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Lake Sorell Weather

Now0.0°C
Today4°CLate shower
Tonight0°C

Central Plateau for Wednesday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere, falling as snow above 1100 metres. Winds NW 20 to 30 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 4 and 9.

Current Conditions

Liawenee at Wednesday 7:50am EST
Temperature:0.0°C
Feels like: -3.0°C
Dew point: -0.7°C
Relative Humidity: 95%
Wind:  W 9 km/h
Gusts to: 13 km/h
Pressure: 1026.3 hPa
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Liawenee

Wed
29 Jul
Late shower-1°C4°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 99%  3pm: 81% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 19km/h
Thu
30 Jul
Windy with rain0°C4°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Windy with rain
Humidity:  9am: 98%  3pm: 88% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 34km/h
Fri
31 Jul
Rain and snow-4°C2°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Rain and snow
Humidity:  9am: 92%  3pm: 79% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 25km/h
Sat
1 Aug
Snow showers-3°C1°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Snow showers
Humidity:  9am: 98%  3pm: 78% 
Wind 9am:  W 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 27km/h
Sun
2 Aug
Windy with rain-3°C3°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Windy with rain
Humidity:  9am: 92%  3pm: 88% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 29km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 31km/h
Mon
3 Aug
Thunderstorms-5°C-1°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 95%  3pm: 79% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 31km/h
Tue
4 Aug
Snow showers-6°C2°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Snow showers
Humidity:  9am: 88%  3pm: 76% 
Wind 9am:  SW 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 31km/h

Lake Sorell Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone