Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Derwent Bridge Weather

Now4.7°C
Tonight2°CClearing shower
Tomorrow10°C

Central Plateau for Saturday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1200 metres. Winds W 25 to 35 km/h.

Current Conditions

Butlers Gorge at Friday 8:20pm EST
Temperature:4.7°C
Feels like: 2.1°C
Dew point: 2.2°C
Relative Humidity: 84%
Wind:  WNW 11 km/h
Gusts to: 15 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Lake St Clair

Sat
5 Sep
Clearing shower2°C10°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 93%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  SW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 8km/h
Sun
6 Sep
Rain developing-1°C9°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Rain developing
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 23km/h
Mon
7 Sep
Showers2°C8°C
Chance of rain: 70% (5-10mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 89%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 14km/h
Tue
8 Sep
Possible shower1°C9°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 95%  3pm: 78% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 16km/h
Wed
9 Sep
Possible shower2°C9°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 95%  3pm: 79% 
Wind 9am:  W 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 16km/h
Thu
10 Sep
Frost then sunny1°C12°C
Chance of rain: 20% (1-5mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 18km/h
Fri
11 Sep
Late shower2°C12°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  NW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 22km/h

Derwent Bridge Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone