Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Breona Weather

Now2.8°C
Today13°CMostly sunny
Tonight0°C

Central Plateau for Monday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1000 metres. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h.

Current Conditions

Liawenee at Monday 3:00am EDT
Temperature:2.8°C
Feels like: -2.2°C
Dew point: 0.9°C
Relative Humidity: 87%
Wind:  WSW 24 km/h
Gusts to: 32 km/h
Pressure: 1007.1 hPa
Rainfall: 0.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Liawenee

Mon
26 Jan
Mostly sunny1°C13°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 23km/h
Tue
27 Jan
Late shower0°C15°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 19km/h
Wed
28 Jan
Mostly sunny3°C15°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 21km/h
Thu
29 Jan
Mostly sunny2°C16°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  SE 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 23km/h
Fri
30 Jan
Late shower3°C15°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 26km/h
Sat
31 Jan
Clearing shower4°C17°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 24km/h
Sun
1 Feb
Possible shower5°C19°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  S 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 20km/h

Breona Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone