Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Apsley Weather

Tonight5°CPossible shower

Central Plateau for Thursday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1100 metres. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h.

Current Conditions

Tunnack at Thursday 12:00am EDT
Feels like: 5.4°C
Dew point: 4.0°C
Relative Humidity: 76%
Wind:  WSW 15 km/h
Gusts to: 22 km/h
Pressure: 1009.6 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Melton Mowbray

27 Oct
Possible shower5°C15°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  SW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 16km/h
28 Oct
Mostly sunny3°C18°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 15km/h
29 Oct
Mostly sunny5°C20°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  N 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 12km/h
30 Oct
Possible shower10°C20°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 28km/h
31 Oct
Possible shower6°C12°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  W 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 28km/h
1 Nov
Possible shower6°C14°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 25km/h
2 Nov
Mostly sunny5°C16°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 67% 
Wind 9am:  W 22km/h

Apsley Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone