Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Launceston Weather

Now6.3°C
Today12°CShowers
Tonight0°C

Central North for Sunday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Possible hail. Winds NW 25 to 35 km/h.

Current Conditions

Launceston at Sunday 6:00pm EST
Temperature:6.2°C
Feels like: 3.2°C
Dew point: 1.7°C
Relative Humidity: 73%
Wind:  NNW 15 km/h
Gusts to: 20 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 5.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Launceston

Mon
3 Aug
Possible shower0°C9°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  NW 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 26km/h
Tue
4 Aug
Possible shower-2°C12°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 90%  3pm: 68% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 27km/h
Wed
5 Aug
Clearing shower0°C10°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  NW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 21km/h
Thu
6 Aug
Frost then sunny-1°C13°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 93%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 18km/h
Fri
7 Aug
Frost then sunny-1°C13°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 94%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  NW 2km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 12km/h
Sat
8 Aug
Frost then sunny-1°C13°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 88%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 0km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 8km/h
Sun
9 Aug
Possible shower1°C13°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 2km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 13km/h

Launceston Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone