Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Petersville Weather

Now18.1°C
Today21°CLate shower
Tonight9°C

Yorke Peninsula for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower increasing to a high (70%) chance of a shower in the south this evening. Winds W/SW 25 to 40 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low 20s.

Current Conditions

Kadina at Tuesday 10:10am CST
Temperature:18.1°C
Feels like: 18.1°C
Dew point: 13.2°C
Relative Humidity: 73%
Wind:  WSW 22 km/h
Gusts to: 28 km/h
Pressure: 1015.6 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Maitland

Tue
25 Apr
Late shower12°C21°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 34km/h
Wed
26 Apr
Mostly cloudy9°C17°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 32km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 31km/h
Thu
27 Apr
Cloudy8°C18°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 25km/h
Fri
28 Apr
Possible shower10°C20°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 26km/h
Sat
29 Apr
Possible shower11°C20°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 22km/h
Sun
30 Apr
Possible shower10°C20°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  NW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 22km/h
Mon
1 May
Possible shower10°C21°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 27km/h

Petersville Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone