Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Olympic Dam Weather

Now17.6°C
Tonight14°CMostly sunny
Tomorrow22°C

NW Pastoral for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain and a possible thunderstorm east of Coober Pedy, contracting eastwards, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds S/SW 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Roxby Downs Ap at Monday 6:40pm CST
Temperature:17.6°C
Feels like: 17.6°C
Dew point: 17.1°C
Relative Humidity: 97%
Wind:  SE 6 km/h
Gusts to: 7 km/h
Pressure: 1015.3 hPa
Rainfall: 13.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Roxby Downs

Tue
25 Apr
Mostly sunny14°C22°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  SW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 26km/h
Wed
26 Apr
Mostly sunny10°C18°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 29km/h
Thu
27 Apr
Mostly sunny6°C18°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  S 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 20km/h
Fri
28 Apr
Cloud increasing7°C19°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Cloud increasing
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  S 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 16km/h
Sat
29 Apr
Mostly sunny9°C21°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  S 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 17km/h
Sun
30 Apr
Mostly sunny10°C21°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 17km/h
Mon
1 May
Mostly sunny10°C21°C
 (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 13km/h

Olympic Dam Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone