Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Copley Weather

Now13.7°C
Tonight8°CFog then sunny
Tomorrow20°C

NE Pastoral for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain east of Leigh Creek, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm south of Leigh Creek. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h.

Current Conditions

Leigh Creek Ap at Wednesday 12:20am CST
Temperature:13.7°C
Feels like: 13.5°C
Dew point: 13.7°C
Relative Humidity: 100%
Wind:  NNW 7 km/h
Gusts to: 9 km/h
Pressure: 1017.6 hPa
Rainfall: 2.4mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Leigh Creek

Wed
31 Aug
Fog then sunny8°C20°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Fog then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  SW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 10km/h
Thu
1 Sep
Mostly sunny7°C21°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 36% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 9km/h
Fri
2 Sep
Mostly sunny9°C20°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  S 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 24km/h
Sat
3 Sep
Mostly sunny5°C19°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 14km/h
Sun
4 Sep
Mostly sunny7°C20°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 36% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 7km/h
Mon
5 Sep
Mostly sunny6°C21°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 30% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 12km/h
Tue
6 Sep
Mostly sunny7°C22°C
 (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 36% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 15km/h

Copley Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone