Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Beltana Weather

Now8.4°C
Today11°CPossible shower
Tonight5°C

NE Pastoral for Sunday: Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain north of Leigh Creek, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day. Daytime maximum temperatures around 12.

Current Conditions

Leigh Creek Ap at Sunday 3:40pm CST
Temperature:8.4°C
Feels like: 6.9°C
Dew point: 6.9°C
Relative Humidity: 90%
Wind:  N 9 km/h
Gusts to: 9 km/h
Pressure: 1016.6 hPa
Rainfall: 1.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Leigh Creek

Sun
26 Jun
Possible shower6°C11°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 89%  3pm: 79% 
Wind 9am:  NE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 11km/h
Mon
27 Jun
Mostly sunny5°C13°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 93%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  W 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 18km/h
Tue
28 Jun
Mostly sunny3°C15°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  E 2km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 12km/h
Wed
29 Jun
Mostly sunny5°C15°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 27km/h
Thu
30 Jun
Mostly sunny6°C17°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  N 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 26km/h
Fri
1 Jul
Mostly sunny5°C14°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  SW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 23km/h
Sat
2 Jul
Mostly sunny5°C14°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  S 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 14km/h

Beltana Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone