Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Hartley Weather

Now13.4°C
Today16°CWindy with showers
Tonight4°C

Murraylands for Thursday: Partly cloudy. A slight (20%) chance of showers, increasing to a Medium (50%) chance of showers in the south late afternoon, and slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Showers easing and clearing during the evening. Winds N 25 to 40 km/h shifting SW 15 to 25 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 15 and 18.

Current Conditions

Strathalbyn at Thursday 3:20pm CST
Temperature:13.4°C
Feels like: 11.5°C
Dew point: 8.5°C
Relative Humidity: 72%
Wind:  NW 22 km/h
Gusts to: 24 km/h
Pressure: 1016.4 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Strathalbyn

Thu
30 Jul
Windy with showers7°C16°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Windy with showers
Humidity:  9am: 51%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 28km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 30km/h
Fri
31 Jul
Mostly sunny4°C14°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  N 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 18km/h
Sat
1 Aug
Rain8°C14°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 88%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  S 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 11km/h
Sun
2 Aug
Rain6°C12°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 72% 
Wind 9am:  W 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 23km/h
Mon
3 Aug
Possible shower6°C12°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 68% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 26km/h
Tue
4 Aug
Possible shower6°C13°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 21km/h
Wed
5 Aug
Possible shower7°C14°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  W 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 22km/h

Hartley Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone