Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Snowtown Weather

Now20.5°C
Tonight11°CThunderstorms clearing
Tomorrow23°C

Mid North for Thursday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm later this evening. Winds NW 25 to 30 km/h turning N 25 to 35 km/h in the evening.

Current Conditions

Snowtown at Thursday 12:40am CDT
Temperature:20.5°C
Feels like: 20.5°C
Dew point: 17.7°C
Relative Humidity: 84%
Wind:  W 37 km/h
Gusts to: 46 km/h
Pressure: 1003.1 hPa
Rainfall: 10.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Snowtown

Thu
8 Dec
Thunderstorms clearing11°C23°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Thunderstorms clearing
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 32km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 38km/h
Fri
9 Dec
Increasing sunshine7°C24°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Increasing sunshine
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 35% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 21km/h
Sat
10 Dec
Sunny7°C28°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 16km/h
Sun
11 Dec
Sunny9°C32°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 49%  3pm: 20% 
Wind 9am:  E 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 12km/h
Mon
12 Dec
Mostly sunny13°C36°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 31%  3pm: 11% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 21km/h
Tue
13 Dec
Sunny17°C34°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 40%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  NW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 27km/h
Wed
14 Dec
Mostly sunny13°C28°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 38% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 25km/h

Snowtown Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone