Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Krongart Weather

Now8.1°C
Today12°CRain clearing
Tonight5°C

Lower South East for Saturday: Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain, easing to a slight (20%) chance of showers during the morning. Winds SW 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming NW 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 13.

Current Conditions

Coonawarra at Saturday 9:00am CST
Temperature:8.1°C
Feels like: 7.0°C
Dew point: 5.9°C
Relative Humidity: 86%
Wind:  SW 7 km/h
Gusts to: 9 km/h
Pressure: 1015.8 hPa
Rainfall: 1.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Coonawarra

Sat
1 Aug
Rain clearing6°C12°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Rain clearing
Humidity:  9am: 92%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  SW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 14km/h
Sun
2 Aug
Possible shower5°C12°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 74% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 30km/h
Mon
3 Aug
Possible shower6°C12°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  SW 23km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 22km/h
Tue
4 Aug
Possible shower3°C13°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 74% 
Wind 9am:  NW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 25km/h
Wed
5 Aug
Possible shower5°C13°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 92%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 28km/h
Thu
6 Aug
Possible shower4°C12°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 93%  3pm: 70% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 21km/h
Fri
7 Aug
Possible shower6°C13°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 68% 
Wind 9am:  NW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 16km/h

Krongart Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone